September 28 — All our grapes are now gone for the year. Thank you to everyone who picked fruit at our farm this summer and fall! We all got some fresh air and organic fruit, and thanks to your help we adjusted as best we could to the challenges of 2020. Our next crops will be blueberries and blackberries next June. In the meantime ….. let’s VOTE!
Safety Policies for 2020:
- No groups larger than 6 people.
- Wear a mask at check-in, check-out, and when near other people.
- Wash your hands upon entering the farm.
- Keep your children with you, and at least 6 feet from others, at all times.
- We recommend wearing closed-toe shoes with socks. In spite of our best efforts, there may be fire ants in the grass.
Grapes are $2.75/pound. They are certified organic by Quality Certification Services.