Please read all the info on this page regarding our safety and picking policies before you come out to the farm. To keep us all safe this year, we’ve made a number of changes to our picking process:
- All picking is by appointment only. This will ensure that our farm is not too crowded. If you are a senior citizen and would like an early morning appointment, please let us know.
- Unfortunately we cannot accommodate groups. Our farm is small and it is our home. We are only able to serve individuals and families.
- To limit interactions, we are asking that you pay before picking. After paying, go to the field and fill your bucket, then go to your car. No more weighing fruit.
- Please use credit or debit cards if possible rather than cash. We also accept local checks.
- Our picnic areas and chicken-viewing areas are closed for the year. Please bring your own drinking water.
What you can do to help:
- Wash your hands upon arrival at the farm.
- Wear a mask when checking in and when near others.
- We recommend wearing closed-toe shoes with socks.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from others at all times.
- Keep your children with you, and at least 6 feet away from other people, at all times.