Children at the Farm
- Please wear closed-toe shoes with socks. In spite of our best efforts, there may be fire ants or other natural hazards in the field.
- Children must stay with an adult at all times.
- We do not host groups. We request you limit your party to 6 people. Thank you.
- Dogs are not allowed in the fruit fields. Dogs on a leash are welcome in picnic areas.
- At this point, we are not requiring any special covid precautions.
Please take this opportunity to teach your children good behavior on the farm. Children are welcome to eat our delicious, nutritious, never-sprayed organic berries. With encouragement, children become excellent fruit pickers who can help you fill your bucket. Please do not let your children waste berries, throw berries, break branches, or damage irrigation sprinklers. They do not learn anything helpful from these behaviors, which are also discouraging to the farm. Thank you!