Please read all the info on this page regarding our safety and picking policies before you come out to the farm.
- Please call us (919-544-3313) or check our facebook page before you come to make sure we’re open. Sometimes we must close, or change our hours, because of rain or lack of ripe fruit.
- Unfortunately we cannot accommodate groups. Our farm is small and it is our home. We are only able to serve individuals and families.
- We have a limited amount of space to park on our farm. It is not safe to park on the road. If our parking area is full, we apologize for the situation, but please visit us another day.
- Pets are welcome on a leash in the picnic areas and around the pond. Pets are not allowed in the fruit fields.
- We accept credit and debit cards, cash, and local checks.
- You may bring your own container or use ours for free.
- We recommend wearing closed-toe shoes with socks.
- Please stay with your children and watch them at all times. Teach your children how to pick ripe fruit.
- You are welcome to taste the fruit as you pick, but please pay for extra fruit that you eat.
We are a working farm and we appreciate your cooperation! Thank you.